Friday, March 26, 2010

LA Paranormal - That’s right, I’m in demand!

This week I began work Producing the behind the scenes featurette for the film “LA Paranormal.” So far it’s been an enjoyable experience, and I expect it will continue to be. I’m not sure what I can and can’ say about the film, even though I have not signed any formal disclosure contract, I’ll tell all can, without giving anything away.

LA Paranormal is written and Directed by John Gonzales and stars Mike Hatton, Mathew Temple, Tres Dean, and J.C. Mac. The movie centers around the supernatural investigation team of “LA Paranormal” and their documentary style television show, ala SyFy’s “Ghost Hunters.”

I’ll back on set shooting this weekend and hope to bring you some footage very soon via the interwebs. Until then, stay tuned for more updates.

Also, keep a look out for some new videos with the guys from In Rare Form. I should get a chance to shoot with them again in the coming weeks. Anyway, until next time…

JLP

No comments:

Post a Comment