Thursday, March 18, 2010

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH... At Least the Irish Stew

I hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patty's Day. I had the pleasure of hanging out with my In Rare Form friends (and guests) at a place called "Pineapple Hill,” which is the local watering hole/sports bar type place. It was a good time, shared in a couple of drinks, had a few laughs, and ate that damned Irish Stew.

Out of curiosity, I have looked up the LA County Health Department score for Pineapple Hill. It's a 96. Not too bad, right. Actually that's really good. That's why I'm shocked that my post St. Patty's Day has been taken over by Montezuma's Revenge. That's right, you heard me, and that's all I'll say as far as details go. I wasn't the only victim though; there are two other confirmed victims of our Mexican foe. I won't give their names, my way of protecting the innocent. I won't however, protect the guilty. Pineapple Hill, your Irish Stew was poison. You should never serve it again. At this time, I move that anyone who reads this avoid eating at Pineapple Hill @ 4454 Van Nuys Blvd in Sherman Oaks less you want to end up like the rest of us. OK, maybe that's a little harsh... just be wary. As for the LA County Health Department, you need to outlaw Irish Stew, unless made by the Irish, or Gordon Ramsey. Even then, you might want to double check it to be sure.

On a separate note, look for some awesome news in the coming weeks about my Involvement in a Indie Film being shot here in LA called "LA Paranormal." Till next time...

JLP

No comments:

Post a Comment