Monday, March 15, 2010

Late Night TV, Where Have You Gone?

Late Night TV is at an all time low with me. Conan has left us, replaced by the infamous and unfunny "Chin." Letterman is, well, he's Letterman. That guy and Paul Shaffer just annoy me.


So I'm left looking for another option. It's like Democrat and Republican. Really there's no good third solution. Tonight, I'm gonna watch Kimmel. Maybe he's got the show that can finally break through. Then tomorrow I'm gonna watch... what's his name, you know the unfunny Mexican guy... George Lopez. Who knows, at this point I might even hit the public access channel to find something. Keep checking back, and by week’s end, I'll tell you who is the "best" in late night.

UPDATED!!

So I watched Kimmel last night. When I looked at him, all I could think was, "this was once the guy on "the Man Show." Then I began to get sad thinking about what Disney (that's who owns ABC guys) does to awesome things. Anyway, I guess it was OK, but I didn't feel satisfied. So tonight, I'll check out George Lopez. We'll see how that goes. Till then, stay tuned.

JLP

1 comment: