Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why are people so uptight?

Last night I posed a question on Facebook about giving a dog a treat made of bull penis, and whether or not this was appropriate. Granted, it wasn't me giving a dog the bull penis treat, it was someone else. The thing is; it was all a joke, why do I care if a dog eats a bull penis. Anyway, since then, it seems that some people have become offended by my mention of the bull penis treat, and have decided to let me know about it via Facebook, text messaging and email.

Here's the thing, IT"S A BULL PENIS! It's not like I'm talking about a man penis. Gees, it's just a dog eating it anyway. That's better than most things dogs eat. Actually, if you think about it, there could be bull penis in a lot of things we eat on a daily basis. For example, hot dogs, I'm sure are filled with bull penis. Bologna is also probably filled with bull penis. I can't imagine how spam is not filled with bull penis. In China, bull penis is considered a delicacy. Seriously, look it up.

So I guess the point here is, I seem to have maybe offended a few folks with all this talk of the bull penis, and if you read it, I'm sorry... my bad. However, I just want to go on the record that as a writer and entertainer of sorts, I believe that there is nothing wrong with using the term bull penis. In fact, I'll go as far to say I've seen way more offensive things on the Internet besides bull penis. I mean, if I really wanted to offend people I would have come up with something way better than bull penis. I was just making a statement about K-9 dental treats that just happened to be made from 100% bull penis. I guess in the future I'll think twice about using the term bull penis and anything like it. So from now on, I will not say bull penis, I will say bull dick.

JLP

1 comment:

  1. Your comment last night made me laugh. Bull penis is a great treat for dogs, I know my pup loves them. She goes nuts when you mention bull penis, we have to tie her into the bed of the truck to keep her from jumping out as we pass the local pastures. Bull penis is her favorite, just mentioning bull penis makes her ears perk up.

    ReplyDelete