Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Changes... Sketches... Chachi Arcola...

So, for those 3 of you who actually go to my website, (www.jlpfilms.com) I'm sure you've noticed that the site basically looks like crap right now. I want to apologize to you for that, but I am in the middle of having the site re-modeled. Once completed, I will let you all know, so you can give me feedback on it. So please, bear with me.


In the mean time, let’s talk shop. I had the privilege of working with In Rare Form again last week. We shot a new sketch video based on their improv comedy, so look for that to hit the inter webs later this week. Once again, I continue to be amazed at how awesome those guys can be. Hopefully, you should see more collaboration with those guys real soon.

You want more celebrity sightings, you got'em. I was having breakfast at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, when Heather looks up and says, "There's Scott Baio." I turned and sure enough, there he was... and no, he didn't ask me for any Raspberry syrup. He was with his family and true to my code of conduct; I don't bother actors that are out and about unless they are named Patrick Duffy. This is actually the second know actor I've seen at Bob's. A few months back, I ran into Mathew Lillard there as well. Of course Bob's is just across from Warner Brothers and right down from NBC, so I imagine if I went there more often, I would see a lot of different folks.

Anyway, that's all I got for now. Keep an eye out for iConnect from In Rare Form; it should be coming to the Youtubes very soon.

JLP

1 comment: