Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thoughts from LAX

Nothing says Christmas like standing in line at the airport, and nothing says airport like standing in line surrounded by the aroma of bad breath and body peer. Seriously people, just because you're on an early flight doesn't mean there's no reason to take a shower, or take a mint. I have mints, I'll give you one.


So since I've been here, I've made an observation about our airport security. First, for you travelers out there, shoes go on the belt this holiday season, not in the tray. Second, why put ropes up if your just gonna let everyone go under them. If you are wearing any sort of camouflage, you go to the front of the line, military or not. I just watched as a Middle Eastern looking gentleman was searched and wanded for about 20 minutes. He looked pissed and I don't blame him, he didn't even get a cigarette after.

For all you travelers out there be prepared this holiday season and arrive early for your flight. I got to LAX at 5 am so there were only 2000 people in the southwest terminal rather than the 5000 that are normally here.

Oh well, that's all for now. Happy Holidays everyone, and good luck out there.

JLP

No comments:

Post a Comment