Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thoughts from LAX Part 2

So at least I've been entertained while I've been sitting here. A woman sitting next to me had her little dog with her. Bless the little guy's heart, he was the only person here all morning with a smile on his face. He was going up to everyone trying for a little love and attention. Then he went under one of the seats and found half of a cookie. Jackpot right? I know. Lucky dog. Of course this sent his owner into action to get the cookie away, which she did. However, she would touch it to through it away. This set off a 15 minute contest to see how many bites of this cookie the little guy could steal. By the time she put him in his little puppy purse, he was looking pretty full.

In case I didn't say before, get to the airport early. You wouldn't believe the amount of people running to catch their flight. You would figure they would learn. I got here early enough that I've gone through security twice. Don't ask.

Anyway, that's it from LAX, see you in Nashville.

JLP

1 comment: