Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Letter To Hugh Jackman

Dear Hugh Jackman,
I see we still are at this impasse... I want you to follow me on Twitter, and you still haven't followed me on Twitter. I'm not sure what more I have to do. It's not like I'm gonna go single white female on you... right away. I mean, I understand you are a very important man, singing and dancing and clawing your way through life, but Hugh, what's a man without friends. Friends who will let you star in their web series musical and not even make you audition. Trust me, I wouldn't do that for anyone, just ask Patrick Duffy. No Hugh, when I look at you I see a guy who's got his shit together, a guy I could have a drink with, a guy my girlfriend would push me off a cliff for, but most importantly I see a guy who needs to follow me on Twitter. Just think about how much fun we could have.... and no, you can't meet my girlfriend. Till next time, your pal,

JLP

No comments:

Post a Comment