Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good Sports

A month ago I was asked by Heather, to help her come up with ideas for 5 video sketches. I felt a lot of pressure because A) I didn’t want to let her down; and B) I wasn’t sure if they would be funny.
Despite my time and training at UCB, this wasn’t a table read, this was going to out there for everyone to see. I worked out the script, and sent it over… positive feedback. There was hope.
So thank you to Jamie for your time and energy (and getting clobbered over and over), I look forward to working with you again. Also, thank you Heather for having the faith in me to be the one to help you with this project. I can’t wait till the next one.
So here it is folks, enjoy it. And keep an eye out, because this is just the beginning .
JLP

No comments:

Post a Comment